Limit on posts

• Hello, I was wondering if anyone can answer how many posts does the front page of the Dyad 2 theme show and is there any way to edit this and add a continue reading button

https://yogainstructor932728476.wordpress.com/wp-admin/customize.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Fyogainstructor932728476.wordpress.com%2F

That is the URL to the site if needed.

Thanks

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,

With infinite scroll disabled you may set the number of posts displayed per page at My Site(s) > Settings > Writing > Content types. The number can be changed by simply clicking on the up/down arrows. When you’ve reached the desired number, save the change. See the Content Types section of the Writing Settings support page for relevant instructions and illustration.

Note that this setting not only affects the blog page, but also all archives pages such as year, month, and date archives, category and tag archives, author archives, etc.

The number of posts per row displayed on Dyad 2 blog and archive pages depends upon the width of the screen being used to view the page. On my desktop monitor, which is relatively small, there are two posts per row, or two columns of posts, on Dyad 2 blog and archive pages. Larger screens will display three columns, and a mobile phone will display posts in a single column (technically half a column).

On screens of approximately 1680 pixels (roughly 22 inches) and greater width, Dyad 2 blog and archives pages display three columns consisting of six parts, three featured images and three text boxes. At the other extreme, on mobile only half of each two part column appears on the screen on Dyad 2 blog and archive pages.

• Staff,

Several attempts by me to respond to this topic have failed. When I reload and try again, the error message is “Duplicate reply detected; it looks as though you’ve already said that!” Making a small edit in the response starts the process over, but then again the response fails to appear on clicking “Submit,” with the error message appearing on subsequent submissions.

• Hi @mukut14, I can see you’ve already got “Read More” buttons with each post, as Dyad will display.

I think Dyad may have some minimum number of posts for it to work well. Can you let us know how many posts you’re trying to display?

• Weird, sorry to hear that, @musicdoc1. I can see your respond was flagged, so I’ll pull it up for you.

• Noting I’ve unspammed all of them, then trashed the extras.

• The topic ‘Limit on posts’ is closed to new replies.