my questions to this forum keep disappearing –please advise

• I’m unwilling to continue to explain to people who make no time to read my prior comments. It’s 100% unprofessional. This has gone to Support.

• @gigi

I read the whole thread before I replied I’ll be surprised if support doesn’t reply within the same context of the answers already given within this thread… = )

• 1. Which browser you choose is up to you. At WordPress.com, we recommend that you have the latest stable version of which ever one you choose. That means IE9 is better than IE8. However, it’s still up to you to pick the one you like best. Maybe you could try them all out to see which one works best for you.

2. Changing the display name affects the byline that appears below posts in themes, but it does not affect your username in the forums or in past, already-published comments. To change your username, you can use the name change tool. However, please be careful as that type of change is permanent.

• The topic ‘my questions to this forum keep disappearing –please advise’ is closed to new replies.