my plan

• Hi,

My blog expired long time ago which was ismayilvaliyev.com I m trying to renew it but can’t find the page/button to do so.

Can you please help me with this?

Best,
    Ismayil

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey there @valiyevismayil, which plan are you hoping to purchase currently? It looks like you had WordPress.com personal at one point, then cancelled it.

I also noticed you had a domain at one point; it expired quite a while ago. It looks like it was eventually registered through another provider. If you are the one who bought it, you can transfer it here if you’d like. Let us know what you have in mind and we’ll recommend accordingly. Cheers!

• Hi,

Thank yo for your help. I am the one who bought it but I was thinking it was from WordPress that I bought it from. Maybe I have forgotten it. I would like to have my ismayilvaliyev.com back activated.

Can you please help me with this?

• Hi there – here is the current and public domain registration information: https://whois.domaintools.com/ismayilvaliyev.com

What we need to find out first is if you still own this domain. Can you let us know?

After that, if you do own the domain, we would then need to know if your goal is to connect that domain to the site here: https://ismayilvaliyevcom2016.wordpress.com/

Let us know these two important details and we will try to help from there. We look forward to your reply. :)

• my answer is yes to both of the questions

• Thanks for confirming. It is not possible to connect a custom domain to a free WordPress.com site, which must use the wordpress.com address, and also shows ads to help us cover our operating costs.

However, you can upgrade to any of our upgrade plans (equivalent to hosting costs you would find with other providers) and then you will be able to connect your domain. In addition it’s worth noting that all our plans turn off the ads we show on free sites. If you consider the Premium plan (and higher) they you have the option to turn on ads again, but you earn money from them as well.

WP
    Earn Money From Ads
    7 min read
    If you want to make money with advertisements on your WordPress.com site, WordAds is our official advertising program for site owners. This guide will show you how to start earning an income from ads with WordAds. About WordAds Enable WordAds on your site to start showing ads throughout your content. We do all the hard work for you — including placing the ads, negotiati

If your goal is just to get your domain connected for now, you can use our Personal Plan to accomplish that. You can choose either the monthly or yearly option, but since you have a domain I would recommend the yearly plan since it includes a free domain transfer (we waive the cost) for added savings.

Once you have upgraded, you can transfer your domain by following the steps here: https://wordpress.com/domains/add/use-my-domain/

Hope that helps. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

• thank you very much!

if I choose the monthly plan how much the transfer fee will be?

• Hi there, @valiyevismayil! 👋🏼

if I choose the monthly plan how much the transfer fee will be?

With monthly plans, the domain transfer fee is the same as the domain registration price for that specific TLD.

You can get the exact price here:

WP
    Domains » Domain Pricing and Available TLDs
    9 min read
    WordPress.com users can register domains or transfer domains to WordPress.com using any of the extensions (also called top-level domains or TLDs) listed on this page. Get started and find your domain now. Standard Domain Registration and Renewal Pricing The price for one year of domain registration for standard-priced domains in each TLD is listed below. We offer one free domain for the fi

You can also check the domain transfer FAQ section here:

WP
    Domains » Transfer a Domain to WordPress.com
    7 min read
    Do you own a domain name with another provider, such as GoDaddy or 1&1? Follow the steps in this guide to transfer the domain so that you can manage both your site and domain registration from your WordPress.com account. Before You Get Started Domain transfers can take anywhere from five to seven days to complete. If you would like your domain to start working right away, connect your dom

I hope this helps! 😊

• The topic ‘my plan’ is closed to new replies.