How to get the right-side toolbar back when editing a post in wordpress

• There used to be a toolbar on the right side of the page when I was editing a post in wordpress- it allowed me to change how/when the post was published, etc. Now the toolbar is gone, how do I get it back?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Nevermind, I figured it out

• Ah! Glad you’ve got it, @carrotquinn!

For anyone wondering, this may help! You’ll have an icon in the top corner of the editor. It’s usually top-right corner; I’m not sure if it’s swapped for RTL languages. It looks like a main screen with a sidebar. Tap that, then you can see settings for the post/page, or for a block if you’ve got one selected.

And just in case the icon ever changes, I’ll link to this document that we keep fresh. Cheers!

WP
    WordPress Editor » Learn the Interface
    5 min read
    If you’re new to editing in WordPress, this guide will help you get familiar with what you see in the editor. Overview To access the WordPress editor: Start from your site’s dashboard. Click on Pages or Posts on the left side. Click on the title of any page or post to open the editor. On supported themes, you can also open the editor from Appearance → Editor. The editor i
  • The topic ‘How to get the right-side toolbar back when editing a post in wordpress’ is closed to new replies.