Cancel. I feel deceived

• Your site allowed me to pick a name before telling me there would be a charge for the domain name. I then paid the $48 for the plan that allowed me to have the domain name MappingBlackCharleston.org. But now you are telling me here that I was only given mappingblackcharleston.wordpress.com

How is this honest practice?

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to moderators and staff)

• Looks like your site never got set up correctly (like my other site I just did). Something went completely wrong with the setup process. (Just letting you know) Because when I tried to go to MappingBlackCharleston.org it redirect to mappingblackcharleston.wordpress.com and your site looks just like mine site that was not set up correctly. Do you even have access to it?

• Hi @jamesspady! Please refer to this support doc – https://wordpress.com/support/domains/set-a-primary-address/#how-to-set-a-primary-address to set your domain name as the Primary site address.

If you still need help, feel free to contact us via the ? icon at the top right when signed into your WordPress.com account and we can assist further.

Reply to Cancel. I feel deceived