Meet Gazette, a clean and flexible theme perfectly suited for minimalist magazine-style sites, personal blogs, or any content-rich site. It allows you to highlight specific articles on the homepage, and to balance readability with a powerful use of photography — all in a layout that works on any device.
Gazette supports the Site Logo feature. To brand your site and include your own logo, navigate to the Customizer → Site Title and upload a logo image in the space provided.
Gazette comes with four theme options available via the Customizer:
- Display header image on blog index only: Gazette supports Custom Header Image upload. Tick this box if you only want to display it on the blog index.
- Unfixed header when scrolling down: Tick this box if you don’t want the header to be fixed a the top whilst scrolling down.
- Show author bio on single posts: Tick this box if you want to display the author bio in the sidebar on single posts, as seen on the demo site.
- Footer Content: Display some content in the footer — perfect to add extra information on your site. You can include basic HTML, like links.
Featured Content and Featured Images
The homepage features your choice of up to six posts or pages that are prominently displayed in a grid, and controlled by a featured post Tag name assigned to these posts/pages and set in the Customizer → Featured Content. The Featured Content area is displayed when your front page is set to display your latest posts – use it to make sure your best articles get noticed.
Add the same tag to each post or page you’d like to feature.
Gazette displays your posts’ Featured Images prominently in both the Featured Content area and above post and page titles in the normal layout, quickly grabbing your reader’s attention.
Gazette supports four Post Formats: Image, Gallery, Video, and Link. Each post format has a special style to distinguish it from the rest.
Gazette allows you to have two Custom Menus: one in the theme’s header (Primary Menu) and one in the footer (Social Menu). To set up your menus, go to the Customizer → Menus.
Gazette allows you to display links to your social media profiles with crisp, perfectly sized icons. Learn how to set up your social links menu. Linking to any of the following sites will automatically display its icon in your menu:
- Email (
- RSS Feed (urls with
Gazette offers two widget areas, which can be configured through the Customizer → Widgets:
- An optional sidebar widget area, which appears on the right.
- An optional footer widget area.
Quick Specs (all measurements in pixels)
- The main column width for posts is
- The main column width for pages is
- A widget is
- Featured Images are
Puedes descargar este tema y utilizarlo en la instalación de un sitio autoalojado de WordPress.Descargar