WP White Screen of Death

• Hi, I had just created my WP account and watch the tutorial videos when I decided to take a break. When I returned my account had logged out and whenever I try to get to the log in screen I got a white screen with the WP logo. I had not set up anything on my website at all. The only way I can get into my account is changing the password but still any time I try to edit it in anyway It gives me the same white screen and no opportunity to do anything. What am I doing wrong? How can I fix it?

WP.com: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey there, thanks for your patience and welcome to our community, @ameliachedister !

When I returned my account had logged out and whenever I try to get to the log in screen I got a white screen with the WP logo

Hmmm, the typical White Screen of Death won’t include a logo. Can you try another browser to see whether you have the same problem there? If you don’t, I’d bet clearing your browser cache will fix it, and there are other browser troubleshooting steps in that article if you need them.

• The topic ‘WP White Screen of Death’ is closed to new replies.