WordPress.com App/iPad: Upload PDF? Upload photo? Video? Possible?

• Good morning all –

I have bene a long time WordPress.com (and .org) user for both a personal blog and another .org blog for my students/classes (high school). I recently received a class set of iPads (woot!) and we are loving them! However, I am considering the option of having students upload their work to a personal (school-related only) blog via the WordPress app. That way I can use an RSS reader to keep up with their latest course submissions. :D

I’m hoping someone can help with these questions I have.

1. The iPads are shared among 5 different classes. Is there a way to have someone log in/out of the app or does it always stay connect to each blog?

2. Can PDFs be uploaded via this app?

3. photos?

4. videos?

5. copy/paste links or word/pages/text?

Thank you so much for your help. I have used this app sparingly when I have forgotten to upload updates or the power/internet was out and I was updating my blog via my cell phone, but it hasn’t always posted, etc. so I am hesitant.

IF you have another idea/way for kids to do the above via wordpress but with a different app that DOES these things, PLEASE let me know!

THANK YOU in advance!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I don’t have answers to these multiple user iPad questions so I tagged this thread for a Staff response. Please subscribe to the thread so you are notified when they respond.

• Already following. :D
    Thank you, TimeThief

• You’re welcome.

• Hi Kate,

I’m asking some of my colleagues for more information on how the app works on the iPad – I’ll keep you updated!

• The topic ‘WordPress.com App/iPad: Upload PDF? Upload photo? Video? Possible?’ is closed to new replies.