WooCommerce conflict with Elementor plugin

• When I activate the WooCommerce plugin, I cannot edit my shop page with Elementor. I have tried starting in safe mode and clearing the cache, but the page only works when I deactivate the WooCommerce plugin. Please help me resolve this issue.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

Just from what you mentioned, there might be some kind of conflict going on. Could you attempt following these steps https://wordpress.com/support/plugins/solve-problems-with-plugins/#health-check-amp-troubleshooting-plugin to disconnect all plugins except WooCommerce and Elementor and check if they work? (Make sure to have both WordPress and those plugins updated to their latest versions to ensure compatibility)

That being said, I see your site is hosted with Afrihost SP rather than WordPress.com so I can only share some general guidelines and recommendations since we’re not able to access the site. Take into account that by migrating your site with us you can enjoy our hands-on specialized WordPress support which could further help you with situations like this one and way more.

Let me know if that might be something you would be interested in.

Reply to WooCommerce conflict with Elementor plugin