Why won't the new background image save to my blog?

• Hi,

I’m trying to change the background image on my blog. Everytime I upload the new background and hit save and publish the new colour shows, as soon as I exit it reverts back to the old background.
    I’ve never had problems before.
    I’m changing in customise – background. I have managed to change the header image without any issue.

Any ideas or herlp please?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

Right now you are previewing the Custom Design features in your site’s customizer. You can either upgrade your site to keep all of those custom design features and activate them on your site, or you can exit the preview to go back to the free features (including the free custom background feature) for your site.

To do that, you can open your site’s Customizer and go the Fonts or CSS section. At the top of that section, you’ll see this message:

This feature is a part of the Premium Plan. Purchase to make it live or exit the preview.

You can click on “Purchase to make it live” to upgrade or click on “exit the preview” to exit that preview without upgrading your site. Please let me know if you have any questions about that!

• The topic ‘Why won't the new background image save to my blog?’ is closed to new replies.