WHY ITS SHOWING DEPRECATED???

• why on my dashboard showing this..there are almost 30

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/wideinfo/public_html/infogama.org/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php on line 739

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/wideinfo/public_html/infogama.org/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php on line 1109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/wideinfo/public_html/infogama.org/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php on line 1603

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/wideinfo/public_html/infogama.org/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php on line 1644

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/wideinfo/public_html/infogama.org/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php on line 1664

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/wideinfo/public_html/infogama.org/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php on line 1694

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/wideinfo/public_html/infogama.org/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php on line 1764

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/wideinfo/public_html/infogama.org/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php on line 1975

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/wideinfo/public_html/infogama.org/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php on line 1979

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/wideinfo/public_html/infogama.org/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php on line 2378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/wideinfo/public_html/infogama.org/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php on line 2393

• You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you’ll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don’t understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It’ll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

• Hi, sorry for not leaving my url. Here it is:

http://www.puppychowisbetterthanprozac.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    B

• That is a self-hosted WordPress.org blog, which we really can’t help with.

To clear up any confusion, WordPress.com and WordPress.org are two different entities.

WordPress.org has complete support and documentation sites for self-hosted/installed versions of WordPress via their Codex and Support Forums.

• Hi! my url is http://www.snocon.com/logic
    I don’t know if I’m with wordpress.org or com, so apologies if i’m like the last guy.
    what’s up with my log-in ? i can’t even get the Log-in screen, it just shows this:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/s/n/o/snocon1/html/logic/wp-settings.php on line 472

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/s/n/o/snocon1/html/logic/wp-settings.php on line 487

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/s/n/o/snocon1/html/logic/wp-settings.php on line 494

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/s/n/o/snocon1/html/logic/wp-settings.php on line 530

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/s/n/o/snocon1/html/logic/wp-includes/cache.php on line 103

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/s/n/o/snocon1/html/logic/wp-includes/query.php on line 21

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/s/n/o/snocon1/html/logic/wp-includes/theme.php on line 623

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/s/n/o/snocon1/html/logic/wp-settings.php:472) in /home/content/s/n/o/snocon1/html/logic/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 770
    thank you. john. my email is (email visible only to moderators and staff)

• Please! Read the posts above your latest one. You are in the wrong forum. Our answers here in WordPress.COM won’t apply to you.

You are talking about a WordPress.ORG site. You must seek assistance over in the wp.ORG forum:
    http://wordpress.org/support/

• this is the log-in URL i’ve always used:
    http://snocon.com/logic/wp-login.php
    ok. not sure if you email me or if i stay on this window and wait. again, my email is (email visible only to moderators and staff) thanks for your help.

• Wait for what? You answers are already posted above.

• thanks for replying.i will try there. and i did read the post above mine; i explained that in my post: “I don’t know if I’m with wordpress.org or com, so apologies if i’m like the last guy.”
    have a great day.

• The topic ‘WHY ITS SHOWING DEPRECATED???’ is closed to new replies.