Why is my image not being added to my post?

• I keep trying to add an image to my recent post. I’m following all the procedures, but when I look at my post the image doesn’t appear.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• thistimethisspace · Member ·

For troubleshooting images see http://en.support.wordpress.com/images/troubleshooting-images/

You can upload image files in two ways: by going to Media → Add New from your dashboard http://en.support.wordpress.com/media/media-add-new/ or by clicking the new Add Media button right above the editing area of a page or a post. http://en.support.wordpress.com/add-media/

See also http://wpbtips.wordpress.com/2009/04/26/images-the-three-link-options/

(1) Are these missing images found in your Media Library ie. did you upload them from your computer onto WordPress.com servers? And, if so, then are they still in the Media Library? Please check.

(2) Or are the missing images ones you have linked to on some other server somewhere else online such as photobucket or flickr?

(3) Or are the missing images ones you have linked to on some other server somewhere else online that does not allow hotlinking?

• The image is in my library, and I clicked to add the image on the media link in my post. The image was put there while I created the post. But when I look at my site as a viewer would see it, it’s not there. Yet, it continues to be visible in my dashboard area where I created it.

What is the URL of the post please?

• I’m not sure what that means. That’s part of my problem using WordPress, many instructions are over my head. But, I did follow the media image instructions. My Page name is
    Lindasdoterra. I hope that’s enough info.

• I just looked at your blog. We have a lot in common! I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 6 years ago. Then 5 3/4 years ago I suffered a disabling injury back. I was in constant pain from the back injury, exacerbated by the fibromyalgia, and of course extremely fatigued from fibromyalgia and CFS. I couldn’t do anything but spend most of my days on my reclining sofa! This went on until last summer. Before that though, I tried probably 15 medications, acupuncture, chiropractic, trigger-point injections, cortisone injections, bio-feedback, physical therapy. The only things that relieved my pain were morphing sulfate immediate release pills or prednisone. Neither of which I was willing to use regularly. Then late last June at a conference with no pain meds, a friend introduced me to doTerra essential oils – a very high grade brand, certified through Gas Chromatograph and Mass Spectrometry testing s to be completely pure and free of contaminants, pesticides, fillers. I first used the Deep Blue on my areas of pain, particularly my back injury. I was amazed how much it relieved my pain! After using it 5 times daily for a month, I was able to reduce the usage to twice a day! Then I bought a good basic home kit from them, and immediately started putting the Lemon oil in my drinking water for the flavor (these oils are safe to take internally, if they’re from plants safe to consume). This oil was amazing for me – after 2 weeks of using it my fibromyalgia fatigue was completely gone! Not only that, but it took away my daily allergies, my acid reflux, and helped lift my depression! I credit these 2 oils with giving me my life back! I also use many of their other oils, as does my family now for basic illnesses and basic first aid. I reduced my medications from 11 daily down to 4! And, of those 4, I was able to reduce the dosage on 2 of them! It’s wonderful to no longer have the fatigue or extreme pain! I can do many more things now. I guess I should blog about this. : )

• It finally worked. I didn’t do anything different. Just kept doing it I ER and over, then one time the photo posted with my written post on Lemon essential oil. Thank you very much for your offers of assistance!
    BTW I really enjoyed looking at your Pages!
    Linda

Hi Linda,
    I’m happy to know you have this working now. Thanks so much for the blog compliments. :)

• The topic ‘Why is my image not being added to my post?’ is closed to new replies.