Why do links in titles bar move on Chrome but not Safari

• Two of the six links in my titles bar move out of place when they are clicked on in Chrome. It only happens to two of them and it does not happen in Safari. The link title will move out of place and it has to be clicked again from its new location to access the next page. HELP! I have spent hours trying to fix this issue. Its driving me insane.

Thank you!

site address: http://www.blakehiltunen.com/

• I’m not seeing any menu on the site referenced. On the other site on your user account, http://risdmaharamfellows.com/, I’m not seeing any menu jump in Chrome, Safari or Firefox.

If you are talking about a different site, can we have a link to it?

• Yes! Sorry, the account should be:

blakehiltunen.com

I don’t know why wordpress automatically inserted “the blog I need help with…”. I have tried to go back and edit that original post but haven’t been able to figure it out.

Blakehiltunen.com is the site I need help with.

Thanks so much for the response.

Best,

blake

• Thanks a lot for the link.

It looks like you are using WordPress but you are not hosted here at WordPress.com. These forums are for those hosted here at WordPress.com.

For self-hosted WordPress sites such as yours, I would suggest asking for help from the theme author directly or ask in the volunteer-based WordPress.org forums.

I found the theme you are using on WordPress.org > Themes, and it is showing that the theme has not been updated in over two years, which is likely the problem.

WPFolio

The author has also not replied to any support requests in nearly four years, so the theme is no longer under development.

I would suggest finding a different theme that is being actively updated and maintained. In addition to this issue you are seeing, with a theme this old that is not being maintained, there could be security issues that have not been addressed that could end up compromising your site.

The differences between WordPress.com and WordPress.org.

• Thanks so much for the help. I’ll look into another theme and switch to something continuously updated.

Very much appreciated!

• The topic ‘Why do links in titles bar move on Chrome but not Safari’ is closed to new replies.