Why did i receive a 'Renewal Notice', when I have been on Auto-Renewal for Years Today 6/18/20?

• I received my confirmation of renewal Yesterday. Yet, I just received a new request for renewal today? You have my correct Visa Card # and my fee is $18.00. What is the issue with these two conflicted emails: (Confirmation and a Possible Cancelation?)
    Please Advise, Thank You, Russ Otter [redacted] (email visible only to moderators and staff)

• Hi there, you are posting in a public forum, so I’ve removed the sensitive info from your above post.

Staff replied to your other query several weeks ago that they did not see any sites under this account you are posting from, so it’s possible that you have another WordPress.com account with a different email address to the one you mentioned here that your renewal is connected to.

Regardless, I’ve gone ahead and tagged this thread for Staff attention.

• Hi there,

I’m not sure of what email you’re referring to. Please log in to your other account (the one associated with that domain) and contact our support team at https://wordpress.com/help/contact

They’ll be able to give you more information regarding this.

• The topic ‘Why did i receive a 'Renewal Notice', when I have been on Auto-Renewal for Years Today 6/18/20?’ is closed to new replies.