Where is email support??

• I paid for a premium subscription to Vaultpress Backup and now need support as the backup is not working. Yet my only option is to ‘ask in the community forums’? Huh? Where is the proper support contact form? Why isn’t it working correctly? How do I actually email and get proper support for my Vaultpress Backup service here? Thank you.

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to moderators and staff)

• Hi there, Have you tried the VaultPress site? https://help.vaultpress.com/ If you are logged in to your VaultPress account, you can also click the button at the bottom of the page there.

Just to clarify, these forums you’ve posted to assist site owners hosted on WordPress.com.

• Yes I have tried, of course that’s the issue, and no it wasn’t working. It was just giving me the same message about “you must login” over and over, and when I did click on login, it just took me back to this message and never changed. Despite being properly logged in. Stuck in an endless loop with this site. Perhaps something browser related? Not sure what is going on, can never get the actual contact form at all…

• Hi @dawisebuddha — were you able to get through to their email support?

• The topic ‘Where is email support??’ is closed to new replies.