Where is copy and paste for images in the blog editing on WordPress.com?

• I am finally having to give up LiveWriter which was how I created most of my posts. The reason I never used the editor in WordPress.com was the fact that copy and pasting images is not supported. I am just curious when this most basic of features will be available?

Thanks, Steve

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Wow. I just did more research to see what the response has been to similar issues, and it has been poor.

It appears that for engineers the best option is to upload images to the media library first and then add them to your post. Ironically the exact opposite functionality of what I was looking for. I expect this topic to get little to no traction since the request has been around for at least 8 years.

If anyone is aware of a work around let me know. I really like WordPress, but this oversight is weird given all the changes and improvements that have been made.

Engineers – if this is functionality you never plan to implement, it would be good to know.

Thanks.

• The topic ‘Where is copy and paste for images in the blog editing on WordPress.com?’ is closed to new replies.