Where can I get the raw code for Digg 3 Column theme?

• I am very new to WordPress as well as CSS. I’m used to working with Livejournal templates and WordPress is a lot different. FYI, I DID search the forums for “raw code” and didn’t come up with anything.

I want to redesign the colors and formatting (text, alignment, etc.) of the Digg 3 Column theme but Viewing Page Source doesn’t give me what I need. Is there somewhere where I can get the whole design code?

Thanks for your help! :]

• I’m not sure what you mean by “raw code” — we have no access to the underlying files of a theme, such as .php — but your CSS stylesheet is visible in the CSS editor (from your dashboard). Click on View stylesheet and c/p if it’s not.

You can play with CSS changes and preview them for free, but to save them you need to buy the upgrade. See About the CSS upgrade in the FAQ.

• If you are talking about the CSS, when you go to design>edit CSS in your dashboard, below the stylesheet editor is a link to the CSS of the theme.

• I JUST stumbled across that and came back to mark this as “resolved”! I’m actually glad you posted, @vivianpaige, because it confirms that I really did find what I think I found. :D And it’s exactly what I was looking for! Thank you for posting!

@ellaella, thank you for your help as well! :]

• Glad to help. (BTW – it appears that they have – once again – changed the setup on that page. It used to be more clear – instead of the link, it used to say something like “view original CSS.”)

• The topic ‘Where can I get the raw code for Digg 3 Column theme?’ is closed to new replies.