When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added

• When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each and every time a comment is added I get four emails

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Are you receiving four emails for the same comment to the same email address?

Also, what is the URL of the blog post in question?

• HI, this comment was on my blog as a response from one of my readers. I am not actually the one experiencing this.

My blog is happiness-is-a-skill.com and the reader clicked to receive notification when other responses were posted, as you see in the comment, and asked me to stop her from receiving so many emails each time.

I reposted her comment here. So, what can be done to resolve this?

Thanks,
    Jane

• That is very odd. I’d ask this reader to unsubscribe via either the Unsubscribe or Manage Subscriptions link in the comment email. This will only affect their comment subscription for the specific post.

If they continue to receive three emails instead of four after unsubscribing from one, then there is something rather odd.

This is definitely an isolated incident, so we’ll need to take it one step at a time to figure out the cause.

• Okay thanks, I will let them know!

• The topic ‘When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added’ is closed to new replies.