Website/ Themes

• I’m a beginner, however I’ve looked @ other sites too… that WP suggests. This has become a nightmare for me.

I can’t find a theme’s that goes well with my “Denver Singles Events & Parties” for a website.

1) I need photos & content that has pictures of singles mingling, interacting with other singles activities, party’s & events.

2) I also will to collect emails/subscriber’s & post my monthly event’s.
    Thanx

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I need photos & content that has pictures of singles mingling, interacting with other singles activities, party’s & events.

Sure, you can add photos your site even if they aren’t already in the theme. You can take an existing theme and change its photos to the ones you want, too.

If you don’t have your own photos to use, can I suggest looking for photos of parties? Pexels has quite a few. You’re also welcome to buy stock photos and use those, or even hire an event photographer to get great pictures of your own events.

I also will to collect emails/subscriber’s & post my monthly event’s.

And here’s how to collect contact information for newsletters:

Add Email Subscriptions to Your Blog

As for choosing a theme, are you going to be writing articles all the time, or do you just want a landing page that shows the basic information and invites folks to sign up? Regular articles tend to attract more search engine and social media attention, though they do take more work. Let us know what your plans are and we can likely help you find a theme that works for you.

Also, did you know you can contact support directly here?

Contact

• The topic ‘Website/ Themes’ is closed to new replies.