Website Formatting Problems

• Website formatting problems

Hello,

I am one of the administrators on the blog 2girlsandaweekend.com Recently one of our commentors, mentioned that the words on our page are not showing up correctly on Firefox. Are there certain website templates that aren’t compatible with certain browsers? Please let me know if there is anything we can do to correct this problem.

Thank you for your time and help

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello,

By default all the themes on WordPress.com should be compatible with all modern browsers. There are some possibilities why the issue was happening, but first you can verify the issue yourself by installing Firefox and see whether the issue persists.

If it happens on your test, too, write down the URL of the page you’re testing here and the version of Firefox, and people here will be able to investigate stuff better.

If on your test the issue does not happen, then it’s probably something that only happened on your particular commentor’s computer. Could be because she’s using an outdated version of Firefox, or she’s having a connection problem, or other causes.

• The topic ‘Website Formatting Problems’ is closed to new replies.