Website Backup Restore Not Showing

• Hi,

I’m reaching out concerning my website backups not showing. Today, I noticed a charge on my card for my website’s (dteenergyeereportingsite.com) Pro Plan and went to Cancel the Subscription. I misread the box saying I had 14 days for the refund as I could still keep the site active for 14 days if I canceled the subscription now and paid it within that timeframe. Whenever I made the cancellation, the website was gone and I freaked out. I went ahead and started back the subscription but now when I go to backups for the site, I am not seeing anything. Just the image below. Is there any other methods I can use for recover? Any caches of the site?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello, I’d be happy to help with that! I resolved that error and activated the Jetpack VaultPress Backups on the site directly, you will now have full access to your Backups.

You can now refresh your page, and go to Jetpack > Backup to see the backup list. There you can use the date selection to choose the backup you’d like to use, and click on the button to ‘Restore to this point.’

You can also download a copy of the backup file using the ‘Actions’ button in the top corner of the backup section for a specific date. We also have a guide on the process which you can reference here: https://wordpress.com/support/restore/#access-your-backups

Let us know if you have any questions as you set that up!

• You have no idea how grateful I am @staff-catog This fixed my issue. I hope you have a wonderful day.

• I’m so glad to hear it, thank you for the update! You have a wonderful day as well, and feel free to reach out any time if we can help with anything else.

• The topic ‘Website Backup Restore Not Showing’ is closed to new replies.