Views

• Hi. Been posting for years on and off but been steadily posting twice a week now for a few months. My views are small but had been steady daily now all of a sudden no views for multiple days? Yes my content is all over the place and it’s quite a mixed blog but I don’t get how it goes from a few to nothing at all. Any information or advice would be really appreciated. Thanks

• Hi @itsemer, you’re probably just getting traffic on your posting schedule. I noticed when I view the stats for a week at a time, it’s still trending up (just you’re on the very beginning of a new week.)

Another possibility is that a tag or category you used previously is more popular than the ones used in your more recent post. That tends to even out over time, but if you’re noticing real issues there you can try to suss out what topics are getting more attention.

• Thanks. I’ll look into the tags but it still seems odd. Sometimes I wonder if the views count is correct as it’s so all over the place. I use the same tags quite often anyways, mainly just don’t understand how the site works best after all these years.

• The topic ‘Views’ is closed to new replies.