Username

• Hi,
    I just tried to set up a blog (ourwheelsoflife.wordpress.com and when askd to give a username I used the same (ourwheelsoflife), the password was not accepted and when I refreshed the username box had been reverted to leafboxgmxcom … I changed it again to ourwheelsoflife and put in a new password, but now that it’s set up it has gone back to @leafboxgmxcom !!!! I can see no way to change this, can you help me out? I don’t want a username being so close to an email address.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I understand your concern here. However, once you change your username, you cannot reuse the old username. Thus the username change didn’t take place. But you can change it to a new one as per your liking. Here is a support document to help you with it:

Change Your Username

This should help you create a new username, which can be different from your email.

Hope this helps, let me know for any further questions.

Thanks!

• Hi there,

The current username for your account is lifecycles257 which you changed from leafboxgmxcom. I don’t see any record of the username ourwheelsoflife ever being used and it is available if you want to change to it. To do so please follow these instructions:

Change Your Username

If this doesn’t work or you have more questions, just let me know and I’ll be happy to help!

• The topic ‘Username’ is closed to new replies.