Updated theme to Orvis, but Orvis options not loading for new page

• I recently updated a site to Orvis, but when I try to create a new page or a portfolio page, none of the Orvis template page options are available. (The options shown are clearly a different template – and I don’t even know which template that is, because isn’t the template the site formerly was using!)

Perplexed. Orvis is a WordPress.com theme, and I updated with a single click of a button. Any idea why I am not getting the correct theme page options?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Could you confirm which page you need help with? I’m seeing page template options on each page I’ve checked for that site.

• @hetcreatief,

Hi.

none of the Orvis template page options are available

Orvis has only two optional page templates: Default template and Portfolio Page Template.

The options shown are clearly a different template – and I don’t even know which template that is,

There’s an illustration in the Template section of the Page Attributes support page that shows where to find the template options on themes that have optional templates.

because isn’t the template the site formerly was using!
    All themes don’t have the same selection of optional page templates, and some have only the default template. Regardless of which template was set a page with the theme previously used, after a switch to another theme with optional templates each page is automatically set on the default template.

• The topic ‘Updated theme to Orvis, but Orvis options not loading for new page’ is closed to new replies.