Under The Influence theme no longer available, suggestions for alternative?

• I’m starting a new blog and I wanted to use the same theme as on some other blogs I post on, but that theme (Under The Influence) is no longer available, so I’m looking for alternatives that have similar options. I have been looking through the themes but I haven’t found anything that’s similar to that one.

Under The Influence was a free theme with options to customise header image/colours, background image/colours, link colours, and sidebar layout; without being forced to pay for the upgrade (which I can’t afford). Also it had no infinite scroll, although I don’t mind using a theme with infinite scroll if I have the option to turn infinite scroll off (it makes my laptop complain; I’m sure I’m not the only one).

What I’m looking for is a free theme that allows me to customise header/background/link colours, sidebars on the right, preferably with no infinite scroll. Does such a theme exist? Thanks.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• The topic ‘Under The Influence theme no longer available, suggestions for alternative?’ is closed to new replies.