Unauthorized Renewal

• I was billed for a rental on an account that was never created or activated. I’d like to be reimbursed immediately. I called but there is no one to speak to.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi –

I’m not sure what rental entails. We do not offer any rentals, only purchases. You can check the charge details at https://wpchrg.wordpress.com/ to verify that the charge is from WordPress.com. All of our support comes through online channels as well, so I am not sure who you called.

There was a payment dispute filed for watdlocal.com recently. Is that the site you need assistance with?

We can’t process a refund while that dispute is in place. Contact your bank via phone and ask that they remove the dispute and we can then process your refund. A refund from us can take up to ten days to reach you, a refund through bank dispute will take several months to reach you.

The other piece of this is that you need to have your account reinstated. It’s been deleted. Reply to the email we sent regarding the account deletion and say that you need it restored until you receive your refund. Once that has been accomplished feel free to delete the account forever. But, as things are now, there’s no way for us to process a refund.

• The topic ‘Unauthorized Renewal’ is closed to new replies.