Unable to Log In

• I am currently logged into my account, but when it logs me out after a period of inactivity, WordPress says that my email and username is invalid and I’m unable to log back in. I can only get back in through bluehost not through WordPress itself. My WordPress site is hosted by BlueHost. WordPress says my email and username are INVALID even though I’m getting emails to my current address from WordPress. This is kind of driving me crazy. I’m so confused. Please help!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi samanthaeubankswrites,

WordPress says that my email and username is invalid and I’m unable to log back in. I can only get back in through bluehost not through WordPress itself.

samantha-writes.com is a WordPress.org site hosted by Bluehost, which means the login details are stored on their servers. Therefore, you will need to contact Bluehost for help if you are unable to login to the site directly from samantha-writes.com/wp-admin.

I can only get back in through bluehost not through WordPress itself.

It looks like this site was connected to your WordPress.com account via the Jetpack plugin, however this connection is no longer working. Could you try deactivating the Jetpack plugin, then reactivate and reconnect to WordPress.com?

If there are any problems reconnecting Jetpack, you can contact their support team here:

Contact Support

Please let me know if you have any questions.

• The topic ‘Unable to Log In’ is closed to new replies.