trouble shooting,

• I suddenly cannot post or edit my blog. I have tried putting my format to ‘default’ and also did a full clearing my history, which includes cache and other stuff, that didn’t help. I have the same computer as I have had a while, and this is the first time this has happened?

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey there, can you share what you’re seeing when you try to post? If there’s an error, can you share that, or do you just see a blank screen?

Also, have you tested to see whether you have the same issue in another browser? If not, that could point to a browser extension or setting.

• I am seeing a blank screen, and no I haven’t tried another browser – my safari has a bug, so I never open it, let me get on a different computer and see if I can determine if it’s Firefox, which is what I use.

thanks for the feedback, I will let you know!

• I used my 2009 old mac which I recently did a full erasure and back to factory settings, so it was completely empty except what came with it, of course, Safari, which I hate, wasn’t cooperating at all, so I downloaded Chrome and tried using my editor and post new on my blog and it is working fine. So your advice was spot on, now for me to figure out what Firefox has done recently to make this new issue crop on with my blog. I am not sure what that might be, I don’t install plugins or even add ons, all I have is a clear cache and a thing called Fakespot for my Amazon? Nothing else? I will uninstall both and see that works

• I’m glad to hear you’re a step closer to solving this! We have some browser troubleshooting ideas here if you’d like to work through them:
    https://wordpress.com/support/browser-issues/

• The topic ‘trouble shooting,’ is closed to new replies.