Trouble after plan downgrade from Business to Premium

• The current situation after the switching and after multiple chat support:

whatsupusa.me (Premium) I can’t edit more. I only can edit whatsupusa.wordpress.com which got the content of whatsupusa.me though it was an empty Piquet theme before the downgrade.

I would like whatsupusa.me to be editable again, appearing the actuell setting and content.
    I would like to get back the empty whatsupusa.wordpress.com site.

Interesting is that whatsupusa.wordpress.com has got a Business grade. I don’t understand it at all because I cancelled it. Refund is OK.

Could anyone help me? What kind of options could I choose to fit this creapy situation?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Sorry, I’didn’t set links correctly…

The current situation after the switching and after multiple chat support:

(Premium) I can’t edit more. I only can edit which got the content of whatsupusa.me though it was an empty Piquet theme before the downgrade.

I would like to be editable again, appearing the actuell setting and content.
    I would like to get back the empty site.

Interesting is that has got a Business grade. I don’t understand it at all because I cancelled it. Refund is OK.

Could anyone help me? What kind of options could I choose to fit this creapy situation?

• I’ve gone ahead and tagged this for Staff to look at. At first glance at the screenshots you’ve posted here https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/i-cant-acces-my-site?replies=2&message=closed#post-3001280 it seems you signed up with Pressable, which is completely separate from WordPressdotcom.

But let’s wait for Staff to look in here. They will be able to see what your current status is here on WordPressdotcom.

• Ok. So, now I have two domains with the same mixed up content which I didn’t want. And neither of them can I edit clearly. Readers can’t read the site. Btw, I don’t know what Pressable is. Thanks for helping in advance.

• Livechat is the fastest way to sort this out: https://wordpress.com/help/contact

Please let me know if you cannot reach the livechat team.

• Is it possible to access content from a business account recently suspended that was set up by another person for my business last year? He did not ever transfer to our name, but we managed it? He had the account shut down and is not allowing us access to the account. We would like to transfer content to an account in our name. Thanks for any help

• @romancequeens1

That is something you will need to work our with the other person or via the legal system. It is not something we can help you with.

• The topic ‘Trouble after plan downgrade from Business to Premium’ is closed to new replies.