transfering plan ownership

• I need to transfer ownership of my site plan and domain registration to the owner of the site itself.

Not only can I find no guidance on this on any support page, but the built-in support chat system is down entirely. Without the capacity to call support on the phone, I am forced to post for help here rather than use the support method I have paid for.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

Could you try following the steps at the link below to transfer the site, domain, and subscription to another account?

WP
    Transfer a Site to a New Owner
    2 min read
    You can transfer ownership of a site and its related purchases by following the steps in this guide. Step 1: Start the Transfer To begin the process of transferring your site to a new owner, the current owner must take the following steps: Visit your site’s dashboard and navigate to Settings → General (Or, Hosting → Settings if using WP-Admin). Scroll down to the “Site tools” sectio

If you face any issues while following this guide, please follow this guide instead to transfer the domain to the other WordPress.com user. We can move the subscription manually once the domain has been moved.

• As noted above, the site is already owned by another user. I am uncertain why the plan did not transfer with the site ownership when it was initially transferred.

The domain is moved, and the domain registration itself now appears to have been purchased by the site owner. I will need the subscription to be moved to the site owner user since I still can’t find a button to click to make that possible from my end.

• Thank you for transferring the domain to the site owner! I’ve just transferred the WordPress.com Explorer plan to the site owner, so they have access to the site and all of its subscriptions on their Purchases page.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.

Thanks!

• Thank you! Looks good from my end!

Reply to transfering plan ownership