Transfer from Google Domains offer

• Hello. I would like to transfer all my Google Domains to WordPress.
    I have already transfered some and taken advantage of the extra year promo.
    I can’t, however, claim the promo from the remaining domains. I believe this is because the registered registrar is Key Systems GmbH, even though I bought them through Google Domains. How can I get the benefits for transfering these domains too?

Self-declared URL: Several
    Jetpack: Unknown
    WP.com: Unknown

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to moderators and staff)

• It is important to emphasize that the domains are currently under my Google Domains Dashboard, will be transfered to Squarespaceare, are not premium domains bought directly from Key Systems GmbH, and, all in all, are perfectly eligible for the offer posted at https://wordpress.com/transfer-google-domains/?utm_campaign=202308googledomainstransfer_v1&utm_source=wpcomforums&utm_medium=display

These remaining domains are plain domains under .MX and .COM.MX TLDs (not premium), but that Google Domains couldn’t handle directly, so it had to partner with Key Systems GmbH, JUST AS WORDPRESS DOES.

• Hello!

Appreciate you reaching out. To assist you better, could you please provide us with a list of the domains you’re experiencing issues with when trying to transfer? With that information, we can delve into the matter more effectively and offer the guidance you need.

Thanks!

• Sure.

cargapp.mx, cargapp.com.mx, casalaureles.com.mx, tegu.com.mx, tegu.mx

• Thank you for that list! After looking into the matter, it appears that we are already in the process of assisting you with the transfer of those domains at no cost over email. I recommend continuing your communication with our support team via that email, as they are best equipped to guide you through the steps needed to successfully complete the transfer.

Appreciate your cooperation! If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out.

• The topic ‘Transfer from Google Domains offer’ is closed to new replies.