transfer domain

• I just purchased an annual plan. I have a domain name, but accidentally clicked transfer from another platform. I don’t have another platform, all I have is a purchased domain name. Now I;m stuck. It won’t let me go back. Help!

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

What you can do is click the shopping cart icon in the upper right of your WordPress.com Dashboard, then remove the domain transfer from your cart. You can then complete the purchase of that plan, then go from your WordPress.com Dashboard and purchase your domain, which will be checked out at a cost of $0 because of the domain credit.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with.

• I already checked out and was billed immediately. There is no shopping cart to return to

The instructions you provided do not work because I had already checked out. I don’t know what to do; is there a human I can speak with to fix this quickly please?

• Hello!

I looked over your account, and I see that you have two domain connections; strongwellness.com and strongwellness.net. Both of these domains are already registered at other domain hosts; this is why you were able to add them as incoming transfers or domains connections, but not able to register those as new domains on your site.

If you have registered these domains at the existing host in the past, and would like to complete the connection to your WordPress.com site, we have a guide on the process which you can reference here.

If you do not own or have access to these domains, then you can cancel the domain connection and transfer on your site by going to Upgrades > Purchases in your Dashboard. You will be able to select the domain plans from the list, and the option to cancel will be towards the bottom of the page.

You can also register a new domain for your site by going to Upgrades > Domains, and clicking the button to Add New Domain in the top right corner of the page. We have a guide on the process here as well.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, or if we can assist you further.

Reply to transfer domain