There are no ways to move my blog to another hosting?

• Hi there,
    I need to move my blog to another hosting.

I’ve tried to Export media library – but just about half of files were downloaded
    I’ve tried to Export content (XML) but not all articles are imported
    I’ve tried to get Guided Transfer – but can’t find this option

It looks like I’m stack with wordpress.com?

Help me please

Thank you

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I’ve tried to Export content (XML) but not all articles are imported

If all articles didn’t import on the new site, the problem is on that site’s end. Most likely the import timed out for some reason before it could complete. Please ask the WordPress.org community for advice on what you can do to prevent that.

But if you exported selecting the Entire Site option, all your posts and pages are in the export file(s).

I’ve tried to Export media library – but just about half of files were downloaded

If your media library contains a lot of content, the media export can sometimes time out. But you should just be able resume the download in your browser’s downloads section. Else you can use download manager software to help with the export.

That said, a media library export is just a dump of all files in your media library so you can have a copy of all the files on your computer. It’s not a proper export, like the XML file, that can be imported somewhere else.

I’ve tried to get Guided Transfer – but can’t find this option

We no longer offer that service on WordPress.com.

• We no longer offer that service on WordPress.com.

That’s very sad,

OK, thank you

• The topic ‘There are no ways to move my blog to another hosting?’ is closed to new replies.