Theme

• Hello, I’m having problems trying to install a Theme, I had a file.zip and it doesn’t load.

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi Matia,

Where did you download the theme from?

• @matiasoyarzun are you still having trouble with this? I noticed you have a free site, and we do require an upgrade to upload outside code. Our service offers SSL hosting, direct WordPress support, spam protection, backups, maintenance, security, and other services and features that don’t come with the free software. Basically, as a service, we’ll have your back in ways that the free software itself cannot. Extra code like plugins and outside themes can complicate the service we’re offering, so we require the Business Plan for plugin installation.

Or, you are welcome to use your own free copy of WordPress with another host, and use community resources or hired contractors if you don’t have time to take care of security, spam filtering, backups, support, and maintenance yourself.

Either way, though, @melronmas10’s question about where you got the theme is also relevant; you’ll want to ensure you’ve downloaded it from a trustworthy source. Let us know if you have questions!

• The topic ‘Theme’ is closed to new replies.