The Pexel photos

• no photos show up when i click on Pexels. No photos show up even when the first photos should show up at all, even at the start.

WP.com: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to moderators and staff)

• Hey there @oliviafrank1 , that is odd. I wonder if you have a browser setting or extension that’s blocking it.

Would you be willing to see if you have the same problem in a different browser, such as Firefox, to see if that works? If it does, that will confirm these browser troubleshooting steps should help.

• Pexels search is also coming up empty for me as well. Not only in-post but also when searching directly in the Default view Media Library. On all sites. (FF latest on Win10Pro latest)

• Just coming back to add that I’m now logged in with MSEdge (latest) and am encountering the exact same issue. While I don’t have time now to try in-post, all my searches in the Default view Media Library were very simple queries and returned no results at all in Pexels. “No media files match your search for X.”

• This doesn’t appear to be a browser issue; I can replicate this as well. It looks like our team has already opened a bug report for this so I’ve confirmed in the report that we’re all seeing the same issue too.

• Just coming back to add that I can now intermittently access Pexels via the Media Library on some of my sites, but not all. And it seems to be very sporadic. I can search for the same term (like ocean) and the first time it will come up with images, but not the second time.

• Hi there!

Thanks for keeping us updated on that. To clarify, there is an issue with the connection to Pexel so the images are failing to load correctly. This is an issue on Pexel’s side and we are working to resolve this. They are still having some intermittent issues with images failing to load.

For now, if the free image library provided by Pexel isn’t loading, you can download free images from their site directly at https://www.pexels.com/

Let me know if you have any questions!

• The topic ‘The Pexel photos’ is closed to new replies.