the order notice does not arrive in my email

• In the woocomerce email section I have the option that when I receive an order they send me a message to my email but it doesn’t work.

Before redirecting my .com website to .cat it worked perfectly but now it doesn’t… I don’t understand why. I would send you a photo showing the problem but I can’t attach images

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out with your question.

I understand you’re experiencing issues with WooCommerce email notifications on your website, elssetinferns.cat. Since you redirected your .com domain to .cat, the email notifications for new orders are no longer working. Let’s try to resolve this issue.

Since your site is a WordPress.org site, it falls outside the scope of our standard support but here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and fix the problem:

Check WooCommerce Email Settings:

• Ensure that your email settings in WooCommerce are correctly configured. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Emails and verify that the recipient email address is correct.
      • Check if the email notifications are enabled for new orders.

Update Site URL:

• Ensure that the site URL in your WordPress settings reflects the new .cat domain. Go to Settings > General and update the WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) if necessary.

SMTP Configuration:

• Sometimes, email delivery issues can be resolved by configuring an SMTP plugin. Plugins like WP Mail SMTP can help ensure that your emails are delivered successfully. Follow the plugin setup instructions to configure your SMTP settings.

Check for Plugin Conflicts:

• Disable all plugins except WooCommerce and see if the email notifications work. If they do, re-enable each plugin one by one to identify any potential conflicts.

Verify Server Settings:

• Contact your hosting provider to ensure that your server is correctly configured to send emails from your new domain. Sometimes server settings may need to be updated after a domain change.

Regarding the inability to attach images, I understand that it can be challenging to convey issues without visual aids. If you can describe the problem in more detail or provide any error messages you’re seeing, it would be helpful. I would relay that information to your host. You can also ask in the WordPress.org forums.

Also, your site is showing in the WordPress.com dashboard because it’s connected to Jetpack.

If you’re considering migrating your site to WordPress.com for more direct support and enhanced features, we currently offer a free migration service. You can request it here or simply reply to this message to get started.

For more details on the differences and benefits between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, please refer to our detailed comparison guide.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We’re here to help!

Reply to the order notice does not arrive in my email