"The Morning After" theme second sidebar doesn't show up

• Thank you very much Pana

I tried to create the second menu following your instruction, it fails again

I have uploaded the screenshot on Google Doc, here is the link, can you please take a look? Thank you very much
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CQcNFPyGerLqb3LF_4mvLJqQ8jkrnF5WisLFU096HEY/edit?hl=en_US&authkey=COeu-aQG

• As kind of start from scratch, I created a new blog from beginning following your instruction to set up the menus, I stuck again when trying to do the tricks: it doesn’t allow me to remove the titles in Pages, I’ve uploaded a screenshot in Google Doc, could you please have a look?

I guess there is something I didn’t follow correctly, did I?

Thank you very much again for your help. Again, like I said before, I really like this theme but the menu just drives me nut and cost me too much time

• You don’t create 4 menus for your “4 standard pages”, you create ONE menu and add those pages to it. And you don’t delete the page titles in Appearance > Menus, you delete them in the page editor (Pages > All Pages: hover under each title, click Edit or Quick Edit).

Sorry, I can’t help anymore when you’re not paying attention to what I’ve been saying.

• “……….
    you don’t delete the page titles in Appearance > Menus, you delete them in the page editor (Pages > All Pages: hover under each title, click Edit or Quick Edit).
    ………..”

I did not delete the page titles in Appearance > Menus, I tried to delete it in Pages > All Pages, the theme stops me from doing that.

I did pay attention to your suggestion but you keep saying I did not – even after I provided you the detailed step by step screenshot and you are still accused me saying I am not paying attention.

And you said in your post there is some tricks user can do and you gave detailed instruction, did you give the same instruction in your own demo? if you don’t give it, how can a first time user know how to use it?

You fully realized there are some bugs in the theme but you just don’t want to recognize it.

There are so many themes available, what you are doing here is simply asking people not to use your theme, which is fine, I gave up, wasted too much time.

I still thank you for your past help, lots of fun – although making me very very very frustrated.

• using the morning after theme. have a static page set up as a homepage and the blog page on another page- http://taxcpadfwtexas.wordpress.com/
    trying to get the template headings to work for the actual home page vs the blog page. They both say home. do you know where u can change this?

• The topic ‘"The Morning After" theme second sidebar doesn't show up’ is closed to new replies.