Suggest some names for my blog

• Hi All,

I have been blogging since last one year and now i want to switch to wordpress.com. But I am unable to find a good name for my blog, a name that would be self sufficient to explain the idea of my blog. And i need your help, if you can suggest me some name .

A few words to explain what I want my blog to be

It would be a very general blog, not a specialized journal.
    The contents will be on various topics which may vary from travel, culture, views on current affairs, spirituality, business, books etc.
    It won’t be any truth revealing blog (like Tehelka), but will contain an analysis of whatever is happening in the society.
    The target would be the general blog reader.

In short I can say:

It would contain my view on the happenings or we can say current affairs.
    My thoughts would be reflected in the blog. I want to share my thoughts that most of the time I don’t find anyone to share, like the things that come to my mind when I read a book, my personal feelings and experiences in my day to day life, entrepreneurship, social activities etc.
    So I can say the blog would be a reflection of my mind.

• This sounds more to me like a blog posts than it does like asking a question on the support forum. In fact I noticed that you did post it on your blog. Looking at the two together i.e. the blog and your request it suggests a blog title like Tara: a journal of everyday experiences and reflections.

• Even I have found some names like:
    World around us
    Expedition of society
    Lets explore ourselves

A reflection of mind
    Tara: a journal of everyday experiences and reflections.

1. Reflectionz
    2. Perceptionz
    3.The Inner Voice
    4. ” Who am I “
    5. ” I Swear….. “
    6. I propose
    7.I, Me,Myself
    8. Truly ‘I’ or Truly ME

SeeThroughMyEyes

As life reflects
    Reflections of life
    As the mirror says(mirrorsays.blogspot.com)

How are they?

• The topic ‘Suggest some names for my blog’ is closed to new replies.