Styles of Site Title and Site Tagline

• Trying to change the fonts and colours of the title and the tagline.

If you could send a CSS snippet to change the fonts and colours of the Site Title and the Tagline (as set in the customize the template) I can play with good sizes and styles.

I changed the fonts and the title and tagline changed too, I assume they were all defaults.

Thanks

The site is gailhurley.com

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello Gail, to set the fonts, I’d recommend you to change them from Customizer > Fonts. Changing the fonts manually using custom CSS is probably not a good idea.

Colors, sizes, etc., of site title and tagline, can be edited using this code. Paste this into Customizer > CSS and edit as you like.

/* Edit Site Title */

.site-title a {
    color: #fff;
    font-size: 2.25em;
    }

/* Edit Site Description */

.site-description {
    color: #fff;
    font-size: 1.1em;
    }

Hope this helps and for any further questions, let us know.

• theakshaydhiman – thanks for helping out!

girasolutions – If you need further CSS help, please feel free to post in our CSS Customization forum.

Also a heads-up that since your site has the Premium plan, you’re also entitled to live-chat and email support, accessible here:

https://wordpress.com/help/contact

You’re welcome to still post in these forums, but those other support avenues may be faster, and you’ll always get a staff reply, while the forums are a mix of staff and volunteers, and staff doesn’t answer every question.

• Thanks very much!
    A great help

• The topic ‘Styles of Site Title and Site Tagline’ is closed to new replies.