stats

• why are stats not loading?

WP.com: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re facing this problem, and I’m here to help you out!

Often, these types of issues could be related to the web browser you’re using. A good first step to troubleshooting this would be to try clearing your browser’s cache. This can often help in resolving general site loading or performance issues.

WP
    How to Solve Common Browser Issues
    5 min read
    Some issues that you encounter with your WordPress.com site or account can be solved by changing your browser settings, refreshing the page, or clearing the browser cache and cookies. Supported Browsers Some browser issues may be caused by the browser itself. For optimal viewing and security we recommend that you use an up-to-date version of any of the following browsers: Google Chro

If this doesn’t work or you have more questions, just let me know, and I’ll be happy to help!

• The problem could be “powered by Jetpack.” This is something new to the page. I did not change any settings. Can a staff member at WordPress restore to original setting? That might be the problem.

• Hi @unmasker4maine, the stats have always been powered by Jetpack. It sounds like a browser issue to me as well.

Can you confirm whether you are using this link? https://wordpress.com/stats/

Can you also confirm which browser you’ve tested?

• https://wordpress.com/stats/day

Google Chrome

Also, in the Menu – next to the Stats – there is a line/graph like loading up….

• I’m showing your stats loading just fine:

Could you try using a different browser or opening an incognito window in Chrome to remove any extensions that may be interfering with our stats? This could help us isolate the issue.

Also, could you let us know which operating system and version you’re using? We want to make sure we have all the information we need to help you out.

Don’t worry, we’ll work together to get this issue resolved. Thanks for your help and patience!

• I don’t know how to do that. Can you remove extensions on your end? Windows 10. The last link I sent went to 20,000+ people. Unlikely only 2-3 views.

• Hi there, to eliminate the possibility that this is an issue with your local network, or any extensions you have on your computer, can you try the following for me, and let me know if you still see the same error message:

• Try visiting your site using a different browser. Instead of your usual browser, try MS Edge (Internet Explorer) or Firefox instead, for example
    • Using Chrome, try using an incognito window instead, and try to log into your WordPress.com stats that way.
    • Try visiting your site using a different network that the one you have at home. Either a local cafe wifi, or internet at your workplace will work.

Do you still have the same issues when you try those troubleshooting steps? Thanks for the additional info!

• I use a PC, not a laptop. Is it possible to speak w/you on the phone and guide me thru what steps to take?

• Hi there!

We don’t offer phone support at WordPress.com. We have priority email and live chat support. Live chat support is available with the annual WordPress.com Premium plan and higher. Here’s how to access live chat support if you decide to upgrade.

As for the issue you’re facing, none of us are able to replicate it on our end, which indicates there isn’t any issue on the site. That means you are having trouble loading the stats on your end, which could be an internet issue, a browser issue, or even a device-specific issue.

Have you tried the steps @staff-totoro suggested above? If not, please do and let us know how it goes.

• The topic ‘stats’ is closed to new replies.