SSL Forwarding Issues / Live Chat Missing

• Hi I need a tech support person to check a few domains on why they are not forwarding correctly, but the live chat feature is no longer available for me to use. I have used it in the past for this very same issue. Can someone please tell me how to contact actual tech support or submit a ticket and not the community forum.

Thanks.

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I don’t know where the hell it added that domain from as that is not the domain and I obviously do not own pantheonsite.io as Pantheon owns it. **facepalm** And I also had hide my domains checked as well.

• Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out! It’s essential to understand that the availability of email and live chat support varies depending on the paid plan level you have. For free websites and domain-only upgrades, support is provided through these support forums. You can find a detailed breakdown of the support options available at each plan level on our pricing page here: https://wordpress.com/pricing/

Regarding your specific issue, could you please provide us with the domains you’re experiencing trouble with? Once we have this information, we’ll be better equipped to assist you.

Thanks!

• Hi @coyote6graphx – We just want to make sure you saw that we’ve asked if you can provide us with the domain or domains you are having trouble with. If you can share those with us, along with the issue or issues you are experiencing, we’d like to get you the help you’re needing right away. We’ll be standing by, talk soon. :)

Reply to SSL Forwarding Issues / Live Chat Missing