sorry about “spamming”

• sorry if you people thought i was spamming that was not my intention.
    I do understand that i was not helping as much as i thought i was and will stop.
    Thank You everyone for everything you do and all the support you provide here at wordpress
    -Matt Lucas

• You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you’ll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don’t understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It’ll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

• this guy posted in another forum and got into a fight with one of the support staff, she thought he was spamming the forums, he was just providing a link to help someone find a good host

• But he HAS been spamming these forums with non-helpful posts.He doesn’t even seem to have a WordPress.com blog, nor to know that WP.com and WP.org are different, and his hosting recommendations were sketchy, extremely sketchy. Remember: if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

• The topic ‘sorry about “spamming”’ is closed to new replies.