Sketch Theme 'Previous' Page Not Working – HELP!

• Hey everyone,

I encountered an issue a couple of days ago regarding the ‘Previous’ page function at the bottom left corner of the front page. For some reason, every time I click on it to check out my older work, it just redirects me to the top of that same page. I have not tampered with it or anything for that matter, so I would not know what caused it. Any tips on resolving this problem?

Here is a link to my site: https://virtualcrayon.wordpress.com/

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I have also just had the same problem..possibly a problem with the theme then?

• It’s a bug on version 4.4.1 of wordpress. It’s been fixed on v4.4.2, but I have no idea of how to update. I’m having the same issue.

• @mikesevilla1 – Staff handle all updates on WordPressdotcom and in fact updates are on continuous roll out. We do not need to do anything. Our sites are updated for us.

@virtualcrayon – As far as this specific problem with the Previous posts link, again I am not seeing this on your site viewing in Chrome 48.0.2564.116 m (64-bit) on Win7Pro.

What OS and browser are you using?

• The topic ‘Sketch Theme 'Previous' Page Not Working – HELP!’ is closed to new replies.