Says I’m using premium features when I am not

• I selected create my own theme, so I can use the HEX code colors for the business I am supporting as well as insert HTML and CSS where I need to. When I try to view the webpage it says I am using a premium theme, when I am not, because I selected to create a custom theme. Why is it telling me I am using a premium theme when I ‘created’ the theme?

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Just reading over the related Help Article, I see there are some Premium Fonts and Styles included in the Custom Theme builder.

It may be you have inadvertently used some when you created your theme.

WP
    Themes » Design Your Own Theme
    4 min read
    WordPress.com themes are fully customizable to suit your needs. However, if you prefer to create your own theme, you can design your perfect layout by following the steps in this guide. When to Design Your Own Theme Choosing a theme is an essential part of creating your website. If you can’t find a layout that fits your vision, you can create your own customized homepage layout by assembli

Other than that, I recall that the HTML block doesn’t support all types of code. Notably, it does not allow the use of iframes.

Lastly, the Custom CSS is only available on sites with either an Explorer, Creator, or Entrepreneur paid plan.

• The topic ‘Says I’m using premium features when I am not’ is closed to new replies.