Requirements for WordAds?

• I have been reading some older forum posts about WordAds in an attempt to understand what the requirements are to qualify for the program.

I have read the help file associated with WordAds and have a general understanding, but it does not go into specifics on how much site traffic is expected by advertisers.

I would like to know, specifically, how much traffic is needed to qualify with the ad partners for WordAds?

Also, if any fellow bloggers have any experience with WordAds I would love to get your insights. If you are willing, I would also appreciate some statistical data on your blog’s revenues.

• Hey there,

It is not possible to share specific data for advertisers because of the way advertisers choose when to display ads. When you have advertisements on your site, and someone loads your page, those ad spots are shared with our advertiser network and advertisers bid on the ad placement. There are a lot of factors that go into this calculation for advertisers including traffic, region, and visitor value.

Because of this, we are not able to get into specifics since it will vary from site to site. That said, there is no risk in requesting to join the WordAds program. If your site is rejected, you can always apply again at a later time. We can also take a look at your site and provide recommendations for how to increase your chance of success.

For anyone coming across this thread, you can find more information on joining WordAds here:

WP
    Earn Money From Ads
    7 min read
    If you want to make money with advertisements on your WordPress.com site, WordAds is our official advertising program for site owners. This guide will show you how to start earning an income from ads with WordAds. About WordAds Enable WordAds on your site to start showing ads throughout your content. We do all the hard work for you — including placing the ads, negot

I hope this helps!

• Thanks for this information. I appreciate it.

• The topic ‘Requirements for WordAds?’ is closed to new replies.