renewal of domain

• I have payed 30,50 euro on 22th od April, in order to renew the domain koronacirskus.live, but it is still not renewed and .worpress is still in the site’s address.
    I have checked my bank transfers and I have -30.50 euros listed under voice Worpress e8Zgyrn0n4.

Thanks,
    Aleksandar

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello,
    The yearly subscription has been billed, the renew is due to 22 March 2025, but .live domain registration has failed. I have already lost a month of subsciption.

Any hints?

Thanks,
    Aleksandar

• I have been billed for a .live domain, and it is active, but I am not allowed to choose it as a primary domain. There is a notice:

‘The current primary address set for this site is: koronacirkus.wordpress.com. Your site plan doesn’t allow to set a custom domain as a primary site address. Upgrade your plan.’

• Hello!

I’ve consolidated all your posts into a single thread to provide more efficient assistance. You can find our response here: https://wordpress.com/forums/topic/renewal-of-domain-46/?view=all

Upon reviewing your account, I noticed that you previously had an exemption allowing you to have a domain as your primary without requiring one of our paid plans. This exemption was granted because you had already established a domain before we implemented the requirement for a paid plan to use a custom domain instead of the free *.wordpress.com address in 2016. For domain owners like yourself, we grandfathered in the exemption as long as the domain was renewed annually.

However, it appears that the domain expired this year. While you were able to repurchase the domain, please note that the exemption is no longer available. To have your domain serve as your primary now, you’ll need a paid plan. Otherwise, your domain will redirect to your free *.wordpress.com URL.

I hope this explanation clarifies things! If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Reply to renewal of domain