Renew Domain from Redemption Period HELP!

• Hi there, my domain rejoicingrebecca.com has expired and is currently in the ‘redemption’ period. Please can you help advise how I can renew it?

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

I just sent you the payment link via email. Please reply here after paying so that we can redeem the domain for you.

Feel free to let us know if you have more questions.

• Are you able to tell me which email it went to? I’m not sure where to check.

• Hi there!

It was sent to your WordPress.com account email address, which is (email visible only to moderators and staff).

If you need to update it, you can do so by following this guide:

WP
    Change Your Email Address
    3 min read
    The email address registered with your WordPress.com account is your unique identifier to verify ownership of your account and website. This guide will help you update your account’s email address. Change My Email Address To update the email address on your account, follow these steps: Click on your profile at https://wordpress.com/me. On the left side, click on Account Settings.

Let us know after updating the email address, and we’ll resend the payment link.

Thanks!

• Thank you. Please send again; I had to reactivate the email address after not using it for a while.

• Hi @misscoyle – We have resent that to you. Let us know if you do not receive that within the next hour or so.

• Hm. I’m still not seeing it. I can’t see which email it is supposed to be going to but it hasn’t made it to mine. The system seems to be blocking which email it’s supposed to be going to in your response above.

• Is there any way you can try again and/or tell me which email it is so that it won’t be redacted by the forum system? I have checked every email I can think….

• Would it matter if the account is @thatpastorswife instead of this one? I made a bunch of accounts back in the day like a dummy… Maybe the email isn’t sending because it’s going to the email for @misscoyle or something?

@deancroyal

@aisajib

Thanks so much!

• Hi @misscoyle – It’s going to the email address listed on your account here: https://wordpress.com/me/account — but I believe your email address may have been blocking our emails. I’ve attempted to correct that from our side, and I have resent the payment link. Hopefully it arrives this time. Let us know please. :)

• It did not arrive. I changed the email address. Are you able to try again? Hopefully this is the last time.

@deancroyal

@aisajib

• Unfortunately, our attempts to send the email to (email visible only to moderators and staff) are still resulting in errors from our mail system:

Sorry, your message to (email visible only to moderators and staff) cannot be delivered. This mailbox is disabled.

To resolve this, you’ll need to update your account to use a valid email address. Once you’ve done so, we’ll be able to try sending the email again. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

1. When you write the email address in the forum, it’s redacted and I cannot see it. Only moderators can. Is the email you’re trying to send it to rebecca at rejoicingrebecca by chance? If so, that’s why it’s not working.
    2. Also, that account isn’t the one I bought the domain through. It’s this one. I realized that the domain was likely purchased through this account. I have updated that email address to a new one that’s just a gmail account and it should work.

Thanks for continuing to work with me on this.

@deancroyal @aisajib @staff-heroponriki

• We sent the email to the email address associated with your account – https://wordpress.com/me/account – which is rejoicingrebecca @ yahoo.com

That is the same email address we’re getting the errors from.

I have updated that email address to a new one that’s just a gmail account and it should work.

I don’t see that it has been changed. Your account is still showing the yahoo.com email address that we’ve been using this whole time. Please let us know when you’ve updated your account email address and we can attempt to reach out again.

Thanks!

• Also, you don’t need to @ our usernames every time you reply. Rest assured that someone from our support team will receive your message, even if it’s not the same person assisting you. Thanks for your understanding!

• Knowing which email address you were looking at helped. I have switched that one, too. Please send the link again.

• We appreciate your patience! Just a friendly note: “bumping” your request actually resets its wait time in our system, which might delay our response as we handle inquiries in the order they’re received.

Looking at your account page – https://wordpress.com/me/account – there’s a notice that you still need to confirm the change of email address. Check your Gmail account for that confirmation email and follow the instructions there to confirm the email change.

After confirming, please get back in touch, and we’ll be happy to send a new payment request. Thank you for your cooperation!

• I am certain I had clicked that link before, but I just did it again. The site isn’t telling me I need to confirm on my end at this point. Let me know if it didn’t work.

Reply to Renew Domain from Redemption Period HELP!