Remove ‘wordpress.com’ in my domain

• How can I remove ‘wordpress.com’ in my domain?
    I had already transfer my domain to WordPress.
    Also, how can I do if I want to remove the ad banner on top of my website?

Thank you.

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there! To start using your custom domain and remove all free advertising from your site, you’ll need to purchase a paid plan at https://wordpress.com/pricing/. Since domain registration/transfer is included for the first year for any annual plan, please contact us again once you purchase the plan and we’ll issue a refund for the domain transfer.

Best,

• Hi, I had purchased a Starter plan and select my own domain, but when I access to my website, it shows 403 forbidden. What should I do?
    Besides, can you hep me to refund for my ‘transfer domain payment’ I bought before?

Thank you.

• It looks like the domain was missing a few DNS records that I restored for you by proceeding as explained here:

WP
    Domains » Manage Your DNS Records
    5 min read
    If your domain’s name servers are set to WordPress.com, you can view and change your DNS in your WordPress.com account. This guide will show you how to add, remove, and update your domain’s DNS records. Reasons to Change DNS Records DNS records are special settings that control what people see when they visit your domain. They also allow you to connect your domain to third-party services l

This allowed me to issue the SSL certificate, and the website should start working as expected soon. You may need to clear your browser cache as explained here:

WP
    Solve Common Browser Issues
    3 min read
    Some issues you may encounter with your website or account can be solved by updating your browser, refreshing the page, or clearing the browser cache and cookies. This guide covers how to resolve browser-related problems with your site. Supported Browsers Some browser issues may be caused by the browser itself. For optimal viewing and security, we recommend that you use an up-to-date versi

Please bear in mind that changes to domain names can take a while to propagate—up to 72 hours in rare cases.

Regarding the transferred domain, I see a refund was already issued and is listed under https://wordpress.com/me/purchases/billing

Reply to Remove ‘wordpress.com’ in my domain