Recover Domain after accidental deletion

• Hi! I accidentally deleted my domain: “awtygala.org”

• Hey there @conniesun2024! I’ve split your request into a new thread. I’ve also removed transaction info since you’ll want to keep that private.

• You were refunded for awtygala.org; I’ll send a payment request for that. As soon as it’s paid we can get that restored for you.
    • I also noticed you have multiple sites with different domains. Do you want all of the domains to point to one site? Let us know what you have in mind and we can advise. Cheers!

• Thanks! I still have a few questions though.

1. How do I complete the payment for awtygala.org so I can use it?
    2. If I want to point two domains to one site (awtygala.org & awtygalas.org), how do I go about doing that?
  • Hi there,

How do I complete the payment for awtygala.org so I can use it?

We have sent you an invoice via email. If you do not see it in your inbox, please search for any emails from @wordpress.com to see if it has ended up in your spam filter or some other folder.

Inside that email is a link to make payment. Once you pay you can reply here to let us know you have paid and we will restore the domain. The grace period to recover the domain under your WordPress.com account is brief (Dec 9) so if you have any troubles finding payment be sure to let us know so we can take a closer look.

f I want to point two domains to one site (awtygala.org & awtygalas.org), how do I go about doing that?

You are trying to set a custom address for your site currently at https://conniesun2024.wpcomstaging.com/? Or is this for one of the other sites on your account?

It is possible to connect two domains to a single site, you will need to pick one to be the “primary site address” or the address that shows in the browser when you visit it. Then the other domain can be set up to redirect to the primary address, so that no matter which URL someone visits, they will be taken to the same site.

Knowing which site you want your custom address on, as well as the primary address you wish to have will help us to walk you through the process painlessly.

Thanks for the additional info!

• The topic ‘Recover Domain after accidental deletion’ is closed to new replies.