publisher theme enlarge post video size and change background color and font

• I have publisher theme and need help enlarging the video i posted on homepage. Also, I need the background color of post box to be changed to black and the font in post box to be changed to white.
    Help is much appreciated

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• When you say you want to enlarge the video, do you mean you want that entire post to take up more space on the page? The Publisher theme is designed so your posts are displayed in a grid like in the demo site: http://publisherdemo.wordpress.com/

However, if you’d like, you can make each post take up the full width of the page using CSS like this:

.block {
    width: 93%;
    }

That will give your post more space so the video appears larger on the page. Is that the sort of change you wanted to make?

Then, you can use CSS like this to change the post’s background to black and the font to white:

.block, .block-meta {
    background: #000;
    color: #fff;
    }

I used the tips in our guide to How to Find Your Theme’s CSS to find the places in your theme’s CSS that make those changes. Please let me know if you have any questions about that. :)

• The topic ‘publisher theme enlarge post video size and change background color and font’ is closed to new replies.